- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission form published on the symposium official website before the submission deadline. Abstracts sent by post, fax or email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Only abstracts within the scope of the symposium and related to the TOPICS listed for abstracts submission will be considered.
- The abstract need to be structured as follows:
- Materials and methods
- For Case Reports you can structure your abstract as follows:
- Case description
- Images and/or graphics are not allowed.
- Abstract length: 500 words maximum
- Tables are allowed, but the words and the information included in the table will be considered in the word limitation.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific mistakes, because in case of being accepted the text would be reproduced exactly as submitted. Linguistic accuracy is your responsibility.
- Abstracts submitted to be considered need to be original works, which means that the content of the abstract cannot be published before or presented in national or international scientific events.
- During the submission process authors will be able to indicate their presentation preference (Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation). This preference will be considered, but the final decision about the presentation format will be determined by the Scientific Committee.
- All the abstracts submitted will receive a notification about the acceptance/rejection and the format of the presentation.
- All authors must have consented to be included as co-authors, have read and approved the abstract and its contents, and agree with the results stated.
- If your abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors will need to register and pay the corresponding fee to attend the Symposium to present the contribution.
Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the presenting author to attend the conference and present the findings. If accepted, the presenting author will be required to register on a due date.
- Authors would be able to withdraw a previously submitted abstract up to 15 days after the notification of acceptance by sending an email to the scientific secretariat.
- Accepted contributions presented at the conference will be published in the online publication that will be hosted in the Symposium website
- Please, for a first submission access the online submission form and click on “New abstract” button.
- Carefully complete the details requested in every page during the submission process.
- If you have successfully submitted your abstract, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email. If no confirmation is received, the abstract cannot be considered as successfully submitted. If you leave, the system without finishing the process all data will be lost. Please contact the scientific secretariat if you have not receive the acknowledgement of receipt by email after the submission.
- You will be able to modify your submission until the submission deadline. Use the online submission form to access your submission again using the contact-person email address and the password received in the acknowledgement of receipt.
1.- Epidemiology of infective endocarditis
2.- Experimental endocarditis and clinical pathogenesis
3.- Prevention of cardiovascular infections
4.- Diagnosis of infective endocarditis
5.- Management of complications of infective endocarditis
6.- Surgery of infective endocarditis
7.- Antimicrobial treatment
8.- Vascular infections
9.- CEID infections
10.- Infective endocarditis in persons who inject drugs (PWID)
11.- Native valve endocarditis
12.- Prosthetic valve endocarditis including TAVI
13.- Microorganism-specific endocarditis
14.- Case reports
15.- Other subjects